Fingerprinting is a Washington State requirement for all individuals who have regular, unsupervised access to children within the P-12 system in the state, including those seeking certificates and those employed in a certified or classified position.
ESD 123 offers Fingerprinting Services to all school district employees, utilizing a digital live scan system for fingerprinting that digitally takes prints and transmits them to OSPI. ESD 123 also offers request-based fingerprinting via a portable fingerprint unit, as well as reprints at no charge for rejected fingerprint cards.
Fingerprint Service Schedule – By Appointment Only
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 1:15 pm – 4:45 pm.
Wednesday and Friday from 8:15am to 11:45 am
To schedule a fingerprint appointment contact ESD 123 at 509.547.8441.
The Day of Your Appointment:
- Arrive for your appointment five minute early to complete paperwork. If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment
- A picture ID - Driver's License preferred.
- School district paperwork, if applicable.
- Fingerprinting fee - $78.00
- Acceptable forms of payment are: Exact change cash/Debit Card/Credit Card We do not accept personal checks
- Your appointment will take about 15 minutes.
Want to learn more?
Fingerprint Technician/Health Services and Marketing Assistant